E-resident startup founders: discover the benefits of the AWS Activate programme and learn how to get free AWS credits!
Recently, e-Residency happily welcomed AWS Activate provider Cloudvisor as a new member of our Marketplace.
This is great news for e-resident startup founders, who want to apply for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) startup program AWS Activate.
From Airbnb to Zocdoc, the world’s top startups build on AWS. Even familiar startups with Estonian roots like Pipedrive, Bolt, and Realeyes have discovered the benefits of building on AWS, from the agility of operating in the cloud to the security AWS infrastructure affords.
AWS Activate is designed for early stage startups across all industries. The programme provides startups with a host of free benefits, including AWS credits, resources and tools to help startups get started on AWS. The program’s mission is to help startups succeed by offering a broad range of programmes and events beyond just their infrastructure services to help startups launch, grow, and scale. Eligible startups can participate in the AWS Activate program and receive up to $100,000 in AWS credits to build and grow their businesses.
Cloudvisor is an AWS Advanced Tier partner operating in the Nordics and Baltics. As an official scout for the AWS Activate program, Cloudvisor can consult with your startup on AWS infrastructure, share expert insights, and help you optimize performance and costs.
Cloudvisor is proud to be growing the AWS community in the Baltics, actively sharing the latest news related to AWS to local startups, and often organizing a variety of workshops and webinars on topics relevant for the AWS community.
To see if your startup is eligible for AWS Activate, fill out Cloudvisor’s screening form available on its website at https://cloudvisor.eu/for-startups/. If eligible, your application will be passed on to AWS, who will make the final decision as to whether your startup can join AWS Activate.
Once your startup has credits from AWS Activate, check out more AWS startup programs below that could help you save costs, shorten time to market, and sell more.
- Co-sell with AWS – For validation and growth stage startups that have synergies to sell product/services together with AWS, join AWS Partner Network (APN) to go to market together with AWS and win more enterprise business customers.
- AWS Marketplace – list your B2B software startups on AWS marketplace to be visible to over 260,000 AWS customers; Lower legal and compliance barriers in your sales and software delivery processes. More information.
- Cost Optimization: many startups could use their credits much more efficiently and avoid burning too fast if leveraging the optimization practices. AWS provides plenty of self-service cost-optimization tools and mentoring.
- Well-Architected Review: Free review of workloads by AWS solution architects to ensure secure, high-performing, resilient, efficient application infrastructure, and cost optimization. Popular topics: Scalability, Cost optimization, Artificial Intelligent setup and optimization, IoT, Serverless, Security and Compliance, etc.
- Business coaching and supporting: fundraising, go-to-market, customer connections, etc.
- Exclusive events and office hours with AWS experts: https://aws-startuploft-emea.com/
Learn more about what AWS Activate provides to startups by visiting https://aws.amazon.com/activate/.
So whether you’re looking for help solving a technical challenge, hiring the right engineers, or finalizing a fundraising round, AWS has all the resources you need to get started. And with Cloudvisor being the new entry point to AWS for your Estonian startup and a trusted partner of e-Residency on our Marketplace, you now have the support to help you apply.