Start and run an EU company without leaving the UK
“I was feeling down because of Brexit when my husband found a news article about e-Residency and sent it over to me. I looked at the site and realised its aimed at people like me who have grown up feeling integrated with Europe and not seeing these borders. I can now maintain that, at least in a digital sense.
I looked at everything I could find about e-Residency in great detail then validated it by looking at what people were saying across social media. I then went to the Estonian Embassy to collect my card and they said ‘thank you for choosing Estonia’. I felt very proud.”APPLY to become an e-resident
Apply for e-Residency of Estonia
Pick up your digital ID card in London
- Apply for e-Residency online at apply.gov.ee.
- Pick up your government-issued digital ID card at our embassy in London or another pickup location around the world.
- Gain secure access to a business environment that is paperless, borderless, and seamless.
Start an EU company without leaving the UK
- Establish and manage an EU company entirely online.
- Access business banking, accounting, tax consulting, and other services from the e-Residency marketplace.
- With your EU-registered company, you can continue working with your EU customers and clients with certainty.
Join our community of global entrepreneurs
- Over 78,000 people from 160+ countries around the world have applied for e-Residency, including 3,884 from the UK.
- Become part of a global network of like-minded entrepreneurs that can help you grow your business and find new opportunities.
- Read about successful e-resident entrepreneurs from UK like Vicky Brock, Rhian French, David Fortune and Mark Izatt.