We will respond to you when there is an opportunity for us to explore a co-operation.
E-Residency Week 2019
Five years ago on December 1, 2014, Edward Lucas, Senior Editor of The Economist, became the first e-resident of Estonia.
This was the first time that a country had provided a digital identity to someone who lived beyond its borders, ushering in a new era of how we think about the relationships between governments and the people they serve.
Since then, over 60,000 people from 165+ countries around the world have joined Estonia’s digital nation and became e-residents. To celebrate this milestone, we are hosting a series of events for our community around the world as part of e-Residency Week, hosted in partnership with Estonia’s embassies and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The events will feature:
- A welcome message from Estonia’s ambassador or another representative.
- A retrospective view of what happened during the first five years of the e-Residency programme.
- Information about how e-residents can start and run a company fully online.
- Discussion about exciting developments that are on the way for our community of e-residents around the world.
- A chance to meet and network with other e-residents and friends of Estonia.
Please note that space at the events is limited. If you would like to receive an official invitation, please complete the registration form by November 20 at 12:00 EEST. Invitations will be sent out by embassies or other organizers prior to the scheduled event. Only those receiving an official invitation via email will be allowed to attend.
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com.