Is the Holvi bank account also available for individuals who obtain the e-residency card, or only for business entities?

Holvi only does business banking which means you need to have a registered company in Estonia. Setting up an Oü (limited company) in Estonia is easy and not very costly. You can set up the company directly as an e-resident, or via e.g. Profia, an Estonian company Holvi works with.

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Can’t find your answer?

We’re here to help. Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.