Our top priority is our e-residents. While we have set up the Marketplace to provide as much information as possible to e-residents who are setting up their first company and becoming part of the e-Residency ecosystem, it is up to each e-resident whether to contact and enter into a contractual relationship with a Marketplace member.
It is vital that members of the Marketplace have professional business operations and impeccable reputations. We therefore choose e-Residency Marketplace members using a thorough onboarding procedure. Among other things, our routine background checks include:
- All potential Marketplace members must fill out an onboarding form listing their services, target groups, specialties, and limitations as well as giving background information.
- The e-Residency team does due diligence of each potential member, checks if the company has the necessary operational license, and conducts extra checks about their business model, services that are being offered, reputation, discipline of paying state taxes etc.
- All potential Marketplace members must provide 2-3 digitally signed recommendations from existing customers (e-residents).
- All the Marketplace members need to read, accept and sign “e-Residency Marketplace code of conduct & marketing guidelines“.
- After careful review the company will be onboarded and published on the Marketplace.
The e-Residency team reserves the right to make changes to the Marketplace or remove Marketplace members at any time.